BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sad sad sad...

Ello!

Wow!!! So long I neva go me blog! Haha. Lots of things has happened. And I mean alot! So sad man! Have to leave the P6's - especially this boi who I REALLY like! Haiz... Some cried on the last dae of school. People hu cried: Fizah(hu started the waterworks ferst) and syura and me. And some of the P6's. I started crying only wen I saw some P6 gerls crying. So sad. REally am trying to plan something to do with my friends before I go to KL. Well, now it's the holidays... I'm going to KL for skating lessons, den maybe go Genting and den come back to S.pore. Well, to tell you the truth, my holiday schedule isn't really planned properly! Haha. We juz go with the flow. We're not even sure if we're going to Genting! Haha. Well I hope we do, though. So long neva go there! Ok.. am hungry rite now. wanna find food! So cya lata my fwens! Hope to come here again really really soon. Hehe.

0 comments: